Theatre is a profession unlike any other, something Curtain Call members know more than most. And there are certain quirks of the job that will be familiar to anyone who plies their trade on or off-stage.
You know you work in theatre when...
1. You quote plays more often than films
2. You know that 'left' means 'right'
3. You don't call them headphones
4. You always win at charades
5. You never use the foyer
6. You know everyone on TV
7. This is just another day at the office
8. They're not your colleagues. They're your family.
All images © Matt Humphrey for Curtain CallBack to news