I am London-based with experience in various stage management positions from ASM, DSM to SM. I am a recent graduate from The Royal Academy of Dramatic Art’s technical theatre and stage management course, with skills and abilities that include the following:
- Efficient, versatile and enthusiastic team player, who is also able to work on her own initiative.
- Calm under pressure and able to problem solve quickly and efficiently.
- Plenty of on book and show-calling experience, with also knowledge of score reading.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, with close attention to detail.
- Experience with prop making, prop sourcing, as well as costume maintenance.
- PC literate.
- Familiar with providing relevant paperwork, including; rehearsal notes, show reports, detailed running and setting lists, production schedules, props bibles and risk assessments.
- Experience with a variety of genres, including; musicals, panto, opera and touring shows.