I have a Matric Certificate SSC I have extensive computer knowledge with experience using MS Office applications and I Have Extensive knowledge of the live events industry and knowledge of lighting equipment. I always practice safety standards for live events installations and i have a working knowledge of design principles..I have learned how to design a stage through lighting Visualizers and i am sure if there is any other program used for designing can be able to familiarize myself with it.
This hands-on experience has helped me to gain valuable experience that makes me the best candidate for this position.
I am self-motivated with the ability to work independently but I can also work efficiently in a team setting. I have excellent people skills and I always conduct myself in a friendly, professional manner even when working under stressful conditions.
I always keep myself up to date with the new products and software updates on the market for the Events Tech industry.One should never stop learning and all the professionals skills i have for this Passion I studied on my own and thanks to the internet.
Currently i am the Head of department for lighting and i want to explore the world.
I have 4 years and 9 months experience in the Event Tech Industry And this is the timeline bellow.
STAGE HAND 2015-2015 JUNE
· Coordinate with the performers or the manager of the performance to find out what is needed
· Assist in breaking down the set and cleaning up/Helping to pack and unpack equipment before and after events
· Assisting in the actual setting up of lighting equipment according to plans/drawings during different events
· Responsible for storing and maintaining all equipments from previous productions.
· Often worked the spotlights during performances.
AUDIO VISUAL 2015 JUNE-2016
Set up and operate audio and video equipmenIndust including microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards, and related electronic equipment for concerts, sports events, meetings and conventions, presentations, and news conferences.
· Planning the placement of lighting equipment to ensure safety and practicality events
, performances and shows
· Assisting the Set Designer with scene design
· Assisted lighting engineers in installing brand new intelligent lighting system.
· Enjoyed working with lighting engineers to program intelligent lights for performances
· Operating the equipment according to the per-determined plans during the show
· Discussing with clients the lighting requirements for upcoming event
· Programming lights, updating of lighting consoles software versions including AV, Creating Fixture Profiles for specific lights
· Prepare all lighting and AV equipment's on the quote for the Show, Performance or Conference
· Make sure all cables and rigging are safe and see to it that a test is done before the Gig and everything runs well…
LIGHTING HEAD OF DEPARTMENT 2019